- Environmental Studies
- Physical Education
- Book Keeping & Accountancy
- Organization Of Commerce
- A student who has passed the S.S.C examination under the 10 + 2 + 3 pattern conducted by Maharashtra state Board of secondary and Higher secondary Education, Mumbai or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the board is eligible for admission to the F.Y.J.C. class in commerce & Science. Admission to all Xl classes will be done as per the procedure laid down by the Maharashtra Government.
- A student who has passed std X examination other than that conducted by the Maharashtra board is required to produce an Eligibility certificate issued by the Divisional secretary, Maharashtra state Board of secondary and Higher secondary Education, Mumbai Divisional Board, Mumbai. students who fails to produce confirmation certificate of eligibility before the end of the year will not be allowed to attend the XII classes.
For admission to F.Y.J.C. class, it is essential for the students to produce the following documents in original together with two attested copies of each.
- S.S.C. Original Mark sheet
- Original School Leaving certificate
- Eligibility Certificate in case of those passing exam from any other board
- Three Recent passportsize photographs of the student
- Original Caste Certificate
- S.S.C. Examination Passing certificate
- A student seeking adimission to the junior college shall have to be present himself / herself along with the admission form available in the college office duly filled signed by the student and his/her parent/guardian. Admission to Std. XI class will be made as per the procedure laid down by the Education Department and the Managment
- Purchasing Admission form does not guarantee admission to the college. No admission shall be ragarded as granted unless it is given by the authority and the necessary fee paid in the college office.